Indications for use
– Gastrointestinal peristalsis disorders;
– irritable bowel syndrome;
– functional dyspepsia;
– stomach cramps of different etiologies;
– treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcer (as an adjunctive therapy to the main course of treatment);
– gastrointestinal disorders accompanied by heartburn, belching, flatulence and bloating.
How to use
Iberogast is taken three times during the day, drinking a small amount of liquid (2-3 tablespoons of water) according to the scheme:
– infants up to 3 months: up to 6 drops.
– babies from 3 months to 3 years: up to 8 drops.
– children of 3-6 years: up to 10 drops.
– children of 6-12 years: up to 15 drops.
– adolescents and adults: up to 20 drops.
Side effects: up to 20 drops
Allergic reactions, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting are possible. At development of any side effects it is necessary to cancel taking the drug and to consult a doctor.
Increased individual intolerance to any of the components of the drug.
Reception during pregnancy is only possible if the benefit to the woman is greater than the possible risk to the embryo and fetus.
Interaction with other drugs:
Iberogast’s overdoses have not been described to date.
Form of issue
Drops for internal use. Available in 20, 100 or 50 ml bottles. Each bottle is placed in a pack of light cardboard.
Store in a place closed from light, temperature up to 25 degrees Celsius.
Alcoholic extract of camomile (Matricaria chamomilla L., Compositae) – 20 ml.
Liquid bitter Iberian extract (Iberis amara L., Cruciferae) – 15 ml.
Liquid extract of dry roots of medicinal angelica (Angelica archangelica L., Umbelliferac) – 10 ml.
Liquid extract of dry fruit of common caraway (Carum carvi L., Umbelliferac) – 10 ml.
Liquid extract of dry fruits of spotted thistle (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn., Compositae) – 10 ml.
Liquid extract of dry lemon balm leaves (Melissa officinalis L., Labiatae) – 10 ml.
Liquid extract of dry peppermint leaves ((Mentha piperita L., Labiatae) – 5 ml.
Liquid extract of dry grass of May celandine (Chelidonium majus L., Papaveraceae) – 10 ml.
Liquid extract of dry licorice roots (Glycyrrhiza glabra L., Leguminosae) – 10 ml.
Total ethanol content – 31%.